This event will bring together the NWACC Council and the Orbis Cascade Alliance to discuss past, present, and future IT/Library Collaborations. CIOs and Librarians at all NWACC and Orbis Cascade Alliance member institutions are invited to attend.
Download a detailed agenda here.
Tuesday, April 12:
- 6:00-9:00 pm - Welcome Reception and Dinner
Wednesday, April 13:
- 7:00-8:00am - Breakfast Buffet
- 8:00-9:00am - Panel Discussion: Past, Present, and Future of Library and Information Technology Collaboration
- 9:00-9:30am - Break
- 9:30-10:30am - Breakout Groups - Identify potential obstacles and challenges to Library/IT collaborations and how to overcome these
- 10:30-11:30am - Plenary: Discussion of past and current collaborations
- 11:30-12:30 - Lunch
- 12:30-1:30pm - Panel Discussion ? The Future of Library and IT
- 1:30-2:15pm - Breakout Groups ? What is coming down the line in the world of Library and IT?
- 2:15-3:00pm - Closing plenary - Moderated by Marty Ringle, CIO, Reed College, and President, NWACC
Registration is closed. If you have a question about registration, please contact Molly.
Location and Lodging
The Davenport Grand Hotel
333 W Spokane Falls Blvd
Spokane WA 99201
If you request hotel accommodations at registration, your reservation will be made for you and you will receive your confirmation number via email. If you are staying on for the Building Bridges Technology Conference, we will make your reservation for your entire stay. (If you have already made a hotel reservation for those dates, we will update it with your new arrival date. You do not need to cancel or change your existing reservation.) Guests will be responsible for paying their hotel charges upon checkout. The rate is $96/night plus tax.
If you have questions about your registration or need to make a change, contact Molly.
Travel, Transportation, and Parking
Participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements. NWACC will reimburse travel and hotel expenses for representatives from NWACC member institutions. Download the reimbursement request form here.
The hotel self-park garage is located at the corner of Washington and Riverside Ave. Valet parking is also available. Rates: self-parking is $17 overnight; valet is $22 overnight.
Please email Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-498-8935 if you have questions.